[LAU] parting is such sweet horror.

Batz batzman-lau at all-electric.com
Wed Dec 22 02:27:32 UTC 2010

Y-ellow All.
         I'd just like to wish all, well wishes for the season. I'm off for
three weeks of touring the country side. But I will be back to annoy you
all about this sampler project in the new year no doubt. As annoying as
Glenn Beck doing a strippergram at a bucks night.

With your help I've come a long way but there is a long way to go. So
thanks to all. I'm very much appreciative. And I'll return to play the part
of the thorny noob in the new year. That assumes that the Trent 900s I will
be risking my life to, don't fall out of the sky.

Be absolutely icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman-lau at all-electric.com
                 / ,__
Goodfortune    |_____|   http://all-electric.com