[LAU] parting is such sweet horror.

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:47:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Josh Lawrence <hardbop200 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Batz <batzman-lau at all-electric.com>
> wrote:
> > With your help I've come a long way but there is a long way to go. So
> thanks
> > to all. I'm very much appreciative. And I'll return to play the part of
> the
> > thorny noob in the new year. That assumes that the Trent 900s I will be
> > risking my life to, don't fall out of the sky.
>
> Batz - Happy Holidays to you!  glad to have you on the list, I always
> enjoy your posts.  most importantly, I'm thinking about adopting your
> name as my stage name :)

I thought I had that idea first - you might beat me to it now! Noooooo!!
Batz could end up being the new Elvis but for people adopting his name
rather than impersonating him!?

We may not have that shiny Ardour 3 alpha tarball under the tree in time for
xmas but, unlike Santa kids, Ardour 3 is real, doesn't drink your liquor in
the night and will be bringing audio presents more than just one night a
year pretty soon so lets give poor Paul a break for christmas!

Have an icebox holiday season Linux audio land and friends/family! ;)

Batz Goodtidings II