[LAU] sunvox for n900? nice handheld music maker

Niels Mayer nielsmayer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 19:32:22 UTC 2010

Another one I need to check out, especially because it's a "Qt Quick"
app and I'm learning QML (already know javascript quite well, so it's
outrageously easy to build UIs on the desktop and have them running on
my n900 in a few minutes).

http://projects.forum.nokia.com/turntable
by Seppo Pakarinen and "Kratsan".

Qt Quick example demonstrating integration of Qt audio interfaces by a
scratchable turntable and drum machine where you may create your own
beats.

Dj Turntable is a Qt Quick application that allows user to scratch
audio with the turntable and play predefined background beats or
create his / her own beats with the drum machine. The purpose of the
application is to demonstrate integration of Qt Quick and Qt Mobility
audio interface.
The application has been tested with the Nokia N8 and Nokia E7 devices
and it is compatible with  Qt 4.7.1 and  Qt Mobility 1.1.

-- Niels
http://nielsmayer.com