[LAU] DIY messurement-mic

Fabio capoeirista at arcor.de
Thu Dec 23 03:47:59 UTC 2010

I have a Panasonic W61 capsul here, famous for having flat frquency response. used for example in the Behringer C8000 (don't remember the correct model number)

in fact it came in a cheap mic I bought only to have the capsul: http://www.leson.com.br/v1/produtos/microfones/index.php?pro_id=133&cat_id=14
problem is its an unbalanced circuit using a 1,5V baterie.

I want to make it work balanced and with phantom power

there is a famous project of a pre-amp circuit called P93:
http://s1.postimage.org/5m4edvc6m/p93_f6.gif

but since I have a preamp I'm asking myself if it wouldn't be sufficiant to use a t-power circuit. what would be the disatvantage? sure, it would come with less gain to the pre, but would that mean more/too-much noise?

I have to say that i am no electrition, I have to find some-one to make this for me, so I want to keep it as simple and cheap as possible.

I don't know if any of you guys can help me.

Thanks
Fabio

T-POWER:

pre                                          mic

2 o---+---------------100uF------+-------o 2  +
      |                          |
3 o---)---+-----------100uF------)---+---o 3  -
      |   |                      |   |
      1   1                      |   |
      0   0                      |   |
      K   K                      |   |
     47u          10u   Z            2
      |            |    9            K
      |            |    V            2

PS: I have to add an english-spell-checker to my email-program lol.....excuse all the errors