[LAU] And even more organ music

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Dec 24 11:04:32 UTC 2010

Hello all!
   So here's some more from the organ and me. Oh, I forgot to mention: It's a
small instrument in a local church here. This time recorded from directly
behind me. The first take was done from the viccar's lectern. The organ has
five stops (gedackt 8ft., principal - probably 8ft. but sounds like 4ft. -,
Rohrfloete 4ft., Waldfloete 2ft. and two mixtures - for each half of the
keyboard and a 16ft. subbass, which sounds like gedackt 16ft.).
http://juliencoder.de/jb/xmas_10
   The files endng in_close are the new ones. There's also the b minor prelude,
which I didn't take from the other session.
   All files are available as ogg and mp3.
   Enjoy!
   Merry Christmas or wonderful holidays (whatever you prefer)
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide