[LAU] Batch conversion from Apple AAC to mp3?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Dec 25 16:25:12 UTC 2010

Hello Mark1
   Glad you could do something with it. If you want to preserve the tags and if
the tags in aac or id3 tags as well, I think you might use id3v2, tha same
tool used by abcde to insert tags. I think it can also read them. So you could
for each file read every tag and insert it in the created mp3 file. That
means, after the lame command you would read each single tag in a variabe,
which you would reuse for each run of the loop and then write these variables
to the newmp3file, also using id3v2. If that program doesn't work for aac
files, you might have a look or ask around again, I'm pretty sure, there
should be something to do your bidding. :-)
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net