[LAU] state of multimedia FOSS tools

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 22:15:39 UTC 2010

Great article that, very informative stuff indeed but..

"So, what is 2011 holding for us? Here is a rough list of things we are
likely to see next year:

Ardour 3. Well, hopefully."

No hopefully about it mate! If A3 doesn't get a final release in 2011 I for
one will be forced to go bat(z)-shit crazy and I may not be the only one on
this list flying over to PA to hold Mr Davis hostage until until its done.

No no no! 2011 is the year A3 lands for sure for sure! Right Paul? Right!?!

;D

Batz Goodrelease