[LAU] New music with new toys

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Dec 29 19:28:42 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!
   I got myself a new piano for christmas, so I had to test it and there was
just a tune, absolutely perfect for it. The Maerzlied (march song), which I
had on my mind, well since March. :-0
http://juliencoder.de/nama/maerzlied.ogg
   Or the other one:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/maerzlied.mp3
   Or go and have a look at the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   The song is a mixture of 70s easy listening, entertainment music and funk.
The main instrument use was the Black Grand Ambient from Sampletekk and a lot
of other samples. First time I tyried the Philharmonia violin from
linuxsampler.org as well. and my good, old trusty Clav has its appearance. I
must say, the Clav can really be an absolutely, hellishly, cool bastard, if it
wants to. :-)
   I tried to make it sound like 70s, so the softly filter cymbal, the slightly
strange sounding Eqing on the piano are results, I had to work for, no
accidents. :-) Just in case you've been wonderng. :-)
   Enjoy1 Feedback as ever... Welcome and appreciated. :-)
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net