[LAU] qtractor 0.4.7 - part 2

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Wed Dec 29 19:37:27 UTC 2010

On 29.12.2010 19:58, Kim Cascone wrote:
> OK many thanks to Dave and Rui! :) - missing Jack dev files was the
> problem
>
> it seems that after my upgrade the dev files were not installed
>
> so I installed them and was able to compile qtractor with vst - I
> tested it with discoDSP/highlife sampler and it works
>
> one problem though...I am not able to use LV2 plugs
>
> how do I set the 'configure' to include the services listed below?
>

> Version: 0.4.7
>
> Build: Dec 28 2010 11:57:17

hallo kim,
  i suppose for this you will need to have installed:

> MPEG-1
> Audio Layer 3 (libmad) file support disabled.

libmad and libmad-dev

> Pitch-shifting
> support (librubberband) disabled.

librubberband and librubberband-dev

> OSC service
> support (liblo) disabled.

liblo and liblo-dev

> DSSI
> Plug-in support disabled.

for this dssi-dev

> LV2 Plug-in
> support disabled.

for this libslv2 and the libslv2-dev libraries
(this is all, how it is called in debian sid. other distributions might
call it different, but not that much different...)

> JACK
> Session support disabled.

for this you will need a jackd from svn, since jack-session-support is
still not released.

just browse synaptic, or what ever tool you use for installing packages
and find the libraries and the appropriate dev's (developing libraries).

hope this will help you for moving forward?!

cheers,
doc