[LAU] Dell 1394 4 pin connector

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 02:33:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I presume your aware that the 4 pin Firewire (1394) connector doesn't supply
power, and
you'll need to provide power seperate to the unit. (DC adapter)

Also, you sa "the system doesnt recorgnize" your FireBox, did you try start
JACK? Or what
did you do to try it out?

Also: what does the following command produce (prints out if your firewire
modules are loaded) :
lsmod | grep 1394

Cheers, -Harry