[LAU] two new songs

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 12:33:44 UTC 2010

Ken Restivo wrote:
> Funny stuff.

Mission accomplished. :)

> I like how you can effortlessly segue between avante-garde ambient psychedelic mind-candy, and funny blues-rock songs.

I have many influences at work in my wacky mind. I've given up trying to
tame them, so when it's time to make something in Csound then that's
what I do. Another time, the urge says "Go ye forth, Muse, and make 'em
laugh", and again I do my best to satisfy the urge.

I guess I'm musically multipolar. I'm learning to live with it.

Thanks for listening, Ken. As I wrote to Julien, I look forward to
hearing more music from you too in the coming year, so if you're gigging
tonight be safe on your way to & fro. Me, I'm gonna visit a buddy down
the block and get a bit blasted, then I'm staying in with the missus. At
my age this is known as "riotous living".

Best,

dp