[LAU] Declination: Music made with Linux

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Feb 2 01:36:31 EST 2010

On 02/01/2010 08:09 AM, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:

> Patrick, I'm sorry you didn't take my original post in the spirit in
> which it was meant.  I realise that not everyone "gets" the typically
> dark and satirical Scottish sense of humour (Russians and Scandinavians
> do, Americans generally don't).  Oh well, if you post an hour-long
> recording of a car alarm with some reverb on it, what do you expect?

Apology accepted. FWIW, I did actually smile while reading your
satirical response.

I'm surprised you didn't get the extremely sarcastic tone of my response
to your response. I work with Scots so it all makes sense now ;-)

Nothing wrong with a but of controversy every now and then eh? Keeps us
all on our toes.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd