[LAU] wrong adress

hollunder hollunder at lavabit.com
Tue Feb 2 10:00:17 EST 2010

Excerpts from Dragan Noveski's message of 2010-02-02 15:13:58 +0100:
> hallo list,
> every time i send an email to the lau, i get an 'Returned mail: see
> transcript for details' from 'MAILER-DAEMON at homemail.com' which says
> that the email address: babua at sensonline.net does not exist. is someone
> else experiencing this? and if so, any chance someone delete this
> address from the list, so that the messages send to the list do not go
> to 'babua'.
> or is this some other kind of error...?
>
> cheers,
> doc

It's apparently some kind of error with the server of this address. I
met the owner in irc (but I forgot the name). He said he gets those too
but before didn't know whether others got them as well.

So it seems he's aware of the problem but doesn't know the solution.

Regards,
Philipp