[LAU] CENSORING public archives (Was: Problem post)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Feb 2 18:20:49 EST 2010

Sorry, if I also chime in. But I have one question, perhaps it's stupid and
SHOULD result in RTFM, but I'm doing it anyway.
   If I post something isn't it my material, of course given for the eyes of
all. So shouldn't I be able to change it - at least in the original archive?
In other forums - not mailing lists though - I saw the possibility to change
posts afterwards, mainly erase stuff. Then the post would have a note sticking
to it: "Changed X times."
   It's a bit more than complete idle curiousity, yet only slightly. :-)
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net