[LAU] Forum-like user edition of posts (Was: CENSORING public archives)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Feb 2 18:42:00 EST 2010

Hello Marc!
   I just asked more out of curiousity about my rights on the posts I do. Of
course I give them willingly, but I thought, we were just "better" :-) than
some of these commercial-open platforms, which take your stuff, but have the
righ to keep it at their site, not allowing you to get something off the
record or something like it.
   So the "FM" was more the "list policy of posting and content". :-) thanks
for responding and telling me about the technical aspects of it.
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net