[LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Wed Feb 3 14:17:13 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Jeremy <jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> It sure demands some processing power, I had to adjust buffers for JACK
> otherwise it was xruns galore.
> It's quite a nice little tool, useable for me.
> There are also Ubuntu Karmic packages available in Philip Johnsson's
> PPA:
> https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/extra/+sourcepub/950775/+listing-archive-extra

Thanks for recommending VocProc to Philip (if that was you :)).

I'm aware that it demands a lot of processing power. I'll try to
optimize it as much as I can (I have a theoretical background in DSP
but this is my first 'real' DSP app). It takes about 13-15% CPU on my
Core2Duo 2.2Ghz

I'm also working on a new version with improved and more usable GUI
(biggest change is dropdown menu for scale selection) and larger
selection of scales.

Cheers!
Igor