[LAU] modlys on bandcamp

Garry Ogle garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 11:28:01 EST 2010

On 05/02/10 00:32, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> It's worked quite well. I'm especially happy about the stats, it's easy
> to see where people come from, and what they've listened to. At least in
> two instances, this has made me aware of sites mentioning modlys that I
> probably wouldn't have learned about otherwise.

That's good to hear. I was curious because I thought I might recommend
Bandcamp to my son, who is publishing an EP soon.
I'm considering going the same route myself, If my plans for the coming
year work out.

> Yeah, I got a few donations, although there are quite a few freebies
> (which is ok, of course). But for instance someone with the name very
> similar to yours just did a paid download :-)

Ah yes, I really enjoy listening to your "Knaefald" album!

>> What, if anything, has not gone so well?
>
> Nothing, really.

Cool.
Thanks for the feedback.
Best wishes, G.