[LAU] Tangerine Dream

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sat Feb 6 15:43:31 EST 2010

Le Samedi, 6 Février 2010 11:09:31 -0500,
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> a écrit :

> current version is http://ardour.org/files/softwerk-3.0.tar.bz2

Thanks to all for the feedback on arpeggiators.  I've quickly looked at
the links given and there are a few things to explore there !  Isee
some have a lot of settings that can be modified.  I wonder what woudl
be the interface.  Mouse clicks wouldn't do it.  A computer keyboard
would be better.  Controls knobs, buttons, pads and sliders
commonly found on MIDI keyboards would be quite good.  In any case, it
could be extra nice to be able to record (Seq24, upcoming MIDI Ardour
perhaps) the changes made using controllers to the arpeggiators, to be
able to reply a live performance to add tracks to it (in Ardour).

Cheers.