[LAU] QMidiArp and Tangerine Dream

David Adler david.jo.adler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:52:42 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Frank Kober wrote:
[...]
> I have been working on this during the last 6 months and would be really pleased if someone could give me some feedback on the latest CVS (even if it has a Q GUI ;) ) so that I can get more of an idea for releasing it.
> Manpages are included.

hi,

wow, quite a porogress since 0.0.2.
The new LFO and seq stuff is nice.

No showstopper, but with higher values of resolution
and length, when hand-drawing an LFO waveform,
the mouse needs to move very very slow to avoid
skipping points.
After widening the window to about 10x the screen
width :) I actually could draw in highest resolution.
Never mind, just a marginal case.
Everything else I tried worked well.

thanks,