[LAU] OT: Dub Fx

sv-e at sv-e.dk sv-e at sv-e.dk
Fri Feb 12 07:28:47 EST 2010

> That video camera must have a damn' good microphone on it then I reckon :)

The recording could be setup in a thousand ways, and it only takes one
extra desent microphone to be able to mix in some noise from the crowd.

And maybe they put it all on a portable multitrack recorder, and mixed it
afterwards, that's pretty okay if you want to releas a music video I
think.

> Being able to multitask doesn't equal talent. There are a lot of
> musicians who master just one or two instruments who have a lot more
> talent than this guy. As an anology, it reminds me of this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtp2TWI1764
> The guy is very good at doing his thing but it's no art and you don't
> need to be talented to do such a thing.

You don't recognize he's talen because you don't like he's music and
lyrics, thats okay but a rather thin and unserious argument for critics at
all.

/sv-e