[LAU] Linux audio droid?

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:59:02 EST 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, Arnold Krille wrote:

> And a matter of stopping the foh-tech from killing himself laughing when you
> plug in you request a DI-box and connect your stereo-mini-jack-to-two-mono-
> jacks adaptor to connect your phone for making music.

Actually, I've seen The David Crowder*Band do this as a part
of their show.  Several musicians had their voices going
through an iPhone with an auto-tune processor in the phone.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rKxO9q33YU

They also use it in the song 'Dance.'  Sure, they could have
just done it with a foot-switch processor or had the FOH
engineer use a rack effect -- but what's the phun in that?

-gabriel