[LAU] LAC Times

Jeremy jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Feb 18 06:47:26 EST 2010

On 02/16/2010 07:49 PM, Marc Groenewegen wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the first edition of the LAC Times, a newsletter
> as a prelude to the Linux Audio Conference 2010.
> We intend to release a new edition roughly every month with news, backgrounds
> and announcements regarding the Linux Audio Conference in May.
>
> Here's the magazine: http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/?page=news
>
>      Topics in this edition:
>      - Introducing the LAC 2010
>      - Finding a new business model for cyber music
>      - A short history of recording sound [part one]
>
> Please tell all your friends ;-)
>
> Kind regards,
> Marc Groenewegen on behalf of the LAC Times crew

Hello Marc,

Ok, completely offtopic, but yesterday I was at the the ACU in Utrecht
for a gig with my band and I informed them about the LAC2010 (the
rhythmbox player on the monitor behind the bar reminded me to do so).
They are very willing to provide accommodations but since they are
planning like 2 to 3 months ahead you might need to give them a call or
mail them (prog at acu.nl) if you want to make use of their café and/or venue.

Best,

Jeremy