[LAU] UA-101

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Feb 18 18:57:13 EST 2010

Clemens,

I have something quite odd with my snapshot of alsa. I downloaded
20100207 snapshot and the ua101.c only had 2 lines in it which may
explain why it did not build for me. After that I replaced it with the
one you posted in your URL the other day but even now it does not build
explicitly ua101 module. Is its inclusion supposed to be adjusted in the
makefile? If so where?

Also, is there a better place to retrieve the Alsa snapshot from which
reflects this?

Finally, is the module supposed to be ua101 or is this still part of the
usb-snd-audio module?

Please advise.

Best wishes,

Ico