[LAU] Moving Audacity project to Ardour

Brian Bergstrom boilingbergstrom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:37:43 EST 2010

It would probably work best to export the audio tracks to broadcast
waves or as whole stem waves.  That way everything is at the correct
timing when imported into Ardour(or any other DAW for that matter).

I actually just did this with a project we recorded, and had everything
bounced down to whole stems.  All the audio tracks start at 0.

I have a question on a related topic.  My tracks were recorded at 88.2
sample rate.  When I imported them to Ardour, it converted them for me.
Should I dither because of this conversion?

-B