[LAU] Album made with Linux - Kuun valtakunta

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Feb 23 08:13:58 EST 2010

Hello Tapani!
   Do you have an alternative download, which doesn't need javascript to work?
Because at the moment I can't access the downloads, which is a pitty, as I'd
very much like to hear the album. Judging from the two tracks I already have
from you, I think I might enjoy your album. I don't mind, which format it's
going to be (mp3, ogg, flac...). that shouldn't be an issue.
   Thank you for sharing this with us!
   Warmly yours
            Julien

--------