[LAU] Album made with Linux - Kuun valtakunta

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Tue Feb 23 21:52:55 EST 2010

Le Mardi, 23 Février 2010 14:10:52 +0200,
Tapani Sysimetsä <tapani.sysimetsa at welho.com> a écrit :

> I have the pleasure to tell that my first album Kuun valtakunta ('The
> Empire of the Moon') is finally ready:
> http://tapanisysimetsa.bandcamp.com/album/kuun-valtakunta

It's quite nice to listen to.  Meditative. The kind of music/expression
that has sincerity about it.  Reminds vaguely of nature/Sami-inspired
music of recent times such as older Värttinä or Hedningarna, although
more laid back and circular.  I actually think it's worth to buy the CD
to encourage the artist ! ;-)  Am looking forward to hear the whole
album.

Cheers,

Al