[LAU] Terratec PHASE X24 Firewire

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Fri Feb 26 07:49:35 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Nils Hammerfest <list at nilsgey.de> wrote:
> No limits, it works. But its just a bad device, sounds bad.
> Buy something better, it will last for many years.
>
> Nils

Can you explain a bit more? Do you maybe have suggestion in that price range?

Other devices I considered are Echo AudioFire2 (FW), E-MU Tracker pre
USB2 and Lexicon Omega (USB). I also looked at Lexicon I-ONIX. It's a
bit out of that price range but it looks very nice (I know this
shouldn't be very important but I like devices that also look good
:)).

Igor