[LAU] octave effect?

Paul Coccoli pcoccoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:31:12 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Josh Lawrence <hardbop200 at gmail.com> wrote:
> are there any ladspa plugins that can do an octave effect?  I'm
> looking for something like a guitar pedal that doubles a note an
> octave down/up.

Rubberband plugin?

[paul at watt ~]$ analyseplugin /usr/lib/ladspa/ladspa-rubberband.so

Plugin Name: "Rubber Band Mono Pitch Shifter"
Plugin Label: "rubberband-pitchshifter-mono"
Plugin Unique ID: 2979
Maker: "Breakfast Quay"
Copyright: "GPL"
Must Run Real-Time: No
Has activate() Function: Yes
Has deactivate() Function: Yes
Has run_adding() Function: No
Environment: Normal or Hard Real-Time
Ports:	"latency" output, control
	"Cents" input, control, -100 to 100, default 0
	"Semitones" input, control, -12 to 12, default 0, integer
	"Octaves" input, control, -3 to 3, default 0, integer
	"Crispness" input, control, 0 to 3, default 3, integer
	"Formant Preserving" input, control, 0 to 1, ERROR: TOGGLED
INCOMPATIBLE WITH OTHER HINT, default 0
	"Faster" input, control, 0 to 1, ERROR: TOGGLED INCOMPATIBLE WITH
OTHER HINT, default 0
	"Input" input, audio
	"Output" output, audio