[LAU] linux audio conference dates

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Fri Jan 1 08:02:10 EST 2010

Hi list,
(and happy/new/crative/inspiring year to everyone),
Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just realized that the LAC2010 is being held May 1-4, which translates
> into Saturday to Tuesday. Hmmm. Could it be that in fact it should be
> April 1-4, which is Tuesdag to Sunday?

No, the dates are correct and have been announced as such in several places.
Yes, it is a little unusual since for the last 7 years, LAC always took place
towards a weekend, ending on Sunday. I do not know the reasons for the change.
Well, so what :-).

Greetings,
Frank (btw: I really dig the "drums" in your "Den yndigste rose er funden"! :-)