[LAU] Music Made with Linux : Lemurya - Soma (AMMD prods)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jan 3 16:20:15 EST 2010

Hello Aurelien!
   I took your music to my best friend and we listened again, very carefully
and all four ears. :-) So I should pass on his comments:
   The guitar is still too far in the background (he's a guitarist). But that
sounds very promising. He liked it greatly. He said it has everything you
need. Anmd we discovered, that the similarities to Dream Theatre (amaerican
prog metal band) are really not to scarse. The harmonies and there certainly
is the "Frickel Franz". Which jyust means what it sounds like. :-) something
intricate and sophisticated. He especially commented on the vocals again. Very
good singing and the polyphony was very beautifully done.
   I just thought, it's your praise, I should certainly pass it along.
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net