[LAU] How to do a list reply? (was: Linux audio app design: The nature of xruns)

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Wed Jan 6 22:34:51 EST 2010

Ng Oon-Ee wrote:

> For me its not too difficult (and yes I'm on some lists with reply-to
> munging), just click reply-all and problem solved.

Problem solved for you, but not necessarily for the recipient. For
instance if you reply-all to this email, one of two things happens:

 a) I get one email directly from you and none from the mailing
    list. However, since it doesn't come from the list manager it
    ends up in my inbox and not in my LAU folder. Bummer.

 b) I get two copies, one directly from you in my inbox and the
    other in my duplicates folder. Double bummer.

If its meant for the list send it only to the list. If its mean
for the person only send it only to that person.

Erik