[LAU] A belated christmas song

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Jan 7 09:41:12 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 04:46:16PM -0800, Stephen Stubbs wrote:

> I don't find your comments offensive or flaming in the least.
> But I think if we continue this discussion, it should not be
> on the Linux Audio Users list as has been suggested.

I certainly did not want to offend, nor start a discussion
about anything religious. The comments I made about the
origins of the gospels are what historians have been saying
and what the Vatican has accepted as 'true' for a very long
time. These views do not denigrate the value or beauty of
the gospels in any way.

Ciao, and best wishes for 2010 to all !

--
FA