[LAU] Can the GigEdit do this?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Jan 7 11:40:59 EST 2010

Hi!
   I'm just waring with a gs3 setup. I got samples and .gig files seperately,
now I'm supposed to import them. Here's the relevant excerpt from the guide:
Right-click in the sample window and choose "Replace all samples in all
folders".
In the "Replace all samples" window, set the Root Directory to the folder
containing the .wav-samples.
Check the "Match samples by name to .wav/.dlx files anywhere under the root
directory
Click on the "Replace" button.
After all samples are replaced, choose "Save" under the "File" menu.

   If GigEdit can do this, there's another question: Can I start a LinuxSampler
engine on my system and allow someone to use it from the outside? IOr do I
better compile/install everything necessary here and grant ssh access?
   Thanks and kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net