[LAU] USB audio interface support?

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:46:39 EST 2010

<really long old thread>

Just as a follow-up/completion for the thread, I ended up purchasing the
UA-25EX from Roland (Cakewalk) end November. Just arrived this week (the
joys of having to wait for a friend studying in the US to bring back my
Amazon products), and runs OOTB in Advanced mode with Alsa, Pulseaudio,
and JACK.

Thanks to all who contributed their knowledge, and to Ronald Stewart in
particular who recommended me this particular card. My Shure SM57 gets
adequate (not great) gain as well, so perfect for my usage.

*gets back to playing with his bass and perhaps MIDI keyboard and
brand-new toy*