[LAU] audio collage?

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Tue Jan 12 08:29:09 EST 2010

> 3) Although I did this myself, sox is not really nice to wrap in the
> first place, since it sometimes changes the names of the arguments and
> stuff like that. So your script might not work after the next upgrade of
> sox :-(

In a completely different situation I want throught this same dilemma
and finally concluded that the only alternative for scripting some
sensible audio manipulation of that kind after some research was wave or
snak. I finally went for calling sox through subprocess... Would be nice
if sox functionality were in some python library.

Lorenzo