[LAU] [LAD] Is TerminatorX development stalled?

gerald mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Tue Jan 12 13:48:57 EST 2010

Hi guys, I just wanted to give an update on the integration of
librubberband into TerminatorX.
To understand rubberband, i wrote a small console Jack app that can play
wav files at diferent speeds, keeping pitch. It works well. The code is
attached.
I have a question to for the devs out there though: It seems to me that
i have to run process() a few times with a fixed blocksize before,
getRequiredSamples() returns something >0 in Realtime-mode. All other
options are default options. Is this true? I need some help on this
issue.
thanx Gerald