[LAU] yoshimi creeps... 0.051

cal cal at graggrag.com
Wed Jan 13 11:02:43 EST 2010

Sorry folks. As seems to be my custom whenever I put out an update, 0.051
is broken, hence it's removal from SF (leaving it on graggrag was an oversight).

David Adler wrote:
> [ ... ]
> /home/abs/yoshimi/src/yoshimi-0.051/src/MasterUI.h:28:24: error:
> fltk/Color.h: No such file or directory

Sloppy work on my part, the include needs to be deleted.

[ ... ]
> $ yoshimi
> gzopen failed, errno 2, No such file or directory
> Error, xml file /home/user/.zynaddsubfxXML.cfg could not be loaded or
> uncompressed
> BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack
> BUG!: XMLwrapper::peek() - empty parentstack

As someone else mentions, this one has come up before, but I haven't figured it out yet (clearly).

The fabulous new recorder start logic in 0.051 is also quite broken. It works fine with jack audio + jack midi and alsa audio + alsa midi, but not with jack audio + alsa midi or alsa audio + jack midi.

> Thanks for zyn, thanks again for yoshimi,

Given the crap I regularly dish out, you people are incredibly patient and tolerant, very much appreciated. Health since Christmas has been ordinary, and so has the code I've produced :-(. I think I'm close to the point where I have to give this away, but meanwhile I'll fix it as soon as I can.

cheers, Cal