[LAU] Bye, bye february :-)

frank pirrone frankpirrone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:48:02 EST 2010

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> frank pirrone wrote:
>
>> Are you doing that on your own, Atte, or joining the Packet-In crew?
>
> I'm planing to do something on my own, although I actually considered
> joining Packet-In. Who's in the team this year and what are your plans?

So far Peter Lutek - incredible wind man from Toronto, who set up
packet-in.org, has reported in as not available,

Drew Roberts, a lyricist from Nassau who registered the first iteration
of the group in 08 is in,

Kevin Cosgrove, a drummer from Portland is in, Carlos Sanchiavedraz, a
guitarist from Seville is in,

Frank Pirrone (me), a vocalist/guitarist/bassist/keyboardist/hand
drummer/harmonica and recorder player from Buffalo is in, and I'm not
sure if we have a firm commitment from

Julien Classen, a vocalist/keyboardist/synthesist from Soest,
Nordrheinwestfalen,

Jeff Mashaw a vocalist/guitarist/keyboardist from Phoenix, and we have
yet to hear from

Ken Restivo, a vocalist/keyboardist/synth-bassist/synthesist from San
Fransisco.

Of course, the "mission" of Packet-In is all composition, performance,
and recording done in Linux with F/OSS tools.  Plans are, at this point,
to proceed with methodology that we employed the last two years.  We'll
pick a theme if possible and write to that.  Tracks will be uploaded to
the Packet-In server, and FTP accounts are set up for participants.
Details on the Wiki at the site URL.

What were you planning to do?

Frank