[LAU] Bye, bye february :-)

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Thu Jan 14 20:44:33 EST 2010

On Thursday 14 January 2010 16:42:59 Atte André Jensen wrote:
> frank pirrone wrote:
> > Are you doing that on your own, Atte, or joining the Packet-In crew?
>
> I'm planing to do something on my own, although I actually considered
> joining Packet-In. Who's in the team this year and what are your plans?

I am in for one. Lyrics only from me at this point.

If you are at all interested, do one on your own and commit to packet in to do
at least one track on at least one song. (Best effort, not hard and fast.)
See where you end up. (Or to mix and master one song, or whatever fits your
talents and desires.)

I would suggest this approach to anyone who would like to dip their toes into
the packet in experience. I don't think anyone would object to this.

all the best,

drew