[LAU] Support for RME HDSPe laptop expresscard

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 23:59:07 EST 2010

Brent Busby wrote:

> Note:  I *strongly* prefer something with an ATI video chipset.  My
> experience has been that going with anything else on Linux is begging
> for some kind of pain.

Hmmm, my son-in-law is going through all kinds of pain trying to get his
ATI video card to work with Linux. In fact, he's replacing it with an
NVidia card ...

For laptops, the Intel video chipset seems to be working with recent
distros. I have neither recent Intel hardware nor a recent distro, so
can't help there.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com