[LAU] yoshimi 0.053-pre2 reports "unknown version 1.0110" for various .cxx files?

cal cal at graggrag.com
Sun Jan 17 04:10:19 EST 2010

david wrote:
> [ ... ]
> unknown version '1.0110'

My fluid version is bigger than _your_ fluid version. Mostly harmless (I think).

> Trying to run yoshimi produces this:
> Error, failed to start Alsa midi thread: 1
> Error - bail out of AlsaEngine::Start()
> Error, failed to cancel Alsa midi thread
> So sad, failed to start MusicIO
> Yoshimi stages a strategic retreat :-(

These might help -
 http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2010-January/066485.html
and
 http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2010-January/066491.html

[ ... ]
> So I rebuilt 0.036, get no unknown version messages, but now it reports
> "Info, other non-handled midi event, type: 36". Never got that before!
>
> At least Yoshimi 0.036 runs for me. Thanks, Cal!

Don't ask me how that happened, but excellent!