[LAU] instability of sirlab vocoder and derivatives

humbert.olivier.1 at free.fr humbert.olivier.1 at free.fr
Mon Jan 18 08:55:59 EST 2010

Hi,

I don't know if they work properly or not but, it's that we have on LinuxMAO.org:

http://www.transformate.de/x/pawfaliki.php?page=DownLoads
http://www.sirlab.de/linux/descr_vocoder.html (yours)
https://gna.org/projects/lv2vocoder

I am of benefit of this mail to quickly introduce myself :

I read this list since 2 or 3 months, good M-L !
I'm musician (drums, guitars, voice, too all that makes sounds just-for-fun), teacher's one too (drums, batucada, african's percussions, rock's workshop, road's art, ...)
I'm too administrator for http://www.linuxmao.org .

My english is not the best one, but I made some french's translations for correct this with : Audacity (website and manual) and Hydrogen (GUI) at the moment.
Translation for Ardour's manuals are "on the road in my head", but nothing has begun.

Happy to meet you all.
Olivier