[LAU] New track and related charity compilation album

Will Light visinin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:47:24 EST 2010

Last week on the monome.org forums, there was talking about putting
together an album with all the proceeds going to relief in Haiti, and
a call was put out for anyone who wanted to to contribute a track.  I
finished this one just in time to get it on the compilation and I'm
quite happy with how it turned out.  The album itself has some
fantastic music and is name-your-own-price with a minimum of $1.  If
electronic music is particularly something you enjoy, I'd definitely
recommend checking it out.  My song is the second track on the album,
"House from a Home".

The album is available from http://einpuls.bandcamp.com/

Thanks, and enjoy :)
-will