[LAU] Questions on New Recording Gear

Ectropic Harmony ectropic.harmony at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 01:22:24 EST 2010

I haven't had a chance to test the entire set-up of multiple
connections just yet (see message below for what I'm thinking about
trying, I don't know if it'll work) but I have managed to get a basic
recording going with mics into mixer into delta interface into
computer.

One issue right now -

Levels.

Really low levels.

I've adjusted the levels on the mixer, in the envy24 control, and in
Ardour... and it's like I have to max things out just to get a decent
volume.

What's the trick getting rock solid levels during recording and
playback both without having to max things out? :-\

Thanks!

-"E.H."