[LAU] delta 1010 background hiss

David Santamauro david.santamauro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:01:35 EST 2010

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:27:48 -0600
Ectropic Harmony <ectropic.harmony at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are we talking 1010 or 1010LT? Or both?

I'm talking about the delta 1010, not 1010lt.

> I'm currently trying to get my software settings right, everything is
> hooked up - mixer, delta 1010 - but experiencing difficulties finding
> the right recording levels and am currently unable to receive audio in
> playback (so I can record new tracks simultaneously during playback of
> previous tracks). Zero audio at the moment. :-\

although the 1010 doesn't have DAC gain, make sure on the patchbay of
the envy24control that either PCM is checked for the 1/2 routes or, if
you are sending the signal to the mixer (digital mix option button),
make sure the levels are up and the mute is disengaged.

David