[LAU] Ascension: Music made in Linux

Gwenhwyfaer gwenhwyfaer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:42:25 EST 2010

I must admit, I quite like what I'm hearing - but then, I'm a bit of
an industrial fan. (...In that I remove vast quantities of fumes from
factories, yes.) However, it does sound to me as though something
horrible happened on the way to the upload - perhaps an endianism
error? Because I can't actually hear anything even resembling bass
frequencies, aside from a buzz that sounds like clipping, let alone a
progressive bassline; and I instantly recognised the "ultrasound
heartbeat" comment.

But honestly, if what I heard is what you intended me to hear, and
what you described above, then I want some of what you've been
smoking.