[LAU] New to the list

Jeremy jeremy at autostatic.com
Sun Jan 31 07:19:36 EST 2010

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> On 01/31/2010 12:35 PM, Jeremy wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Just a short introduction mail. My name is Jeremy, I've been making
>> music for over 20 years, alone and in bands, as a guitarist and singer.
> <snip>
>
> hi jeremy - welcome to the club!
>
> if you're in amsterdam, mark the linux audio conference in your calendar
> for that old-school pizza-and-beer type communication :)
>
> hope to see you around. best,
>
> jörn

Hello Jörn,

Thanks! Yeah, the LAC2010... I would LOVE to go there, it's like less
than an hour travelling and Utrecht is a really nice city, both
sightseeing and music-wise. And the LAC is like the ultimate melting pot
for me: music and Linux. But... I'm about to become a dad around that
time so I probably won't make it.

Jeremy