[LAU] VocProc - vocal processing app

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Sun Jan 31 18:04:17 EST 2010

Hi to all!

First post to this list :) and I will use it to present small project
I've been working on.

VocProc is a real time JACK application for vocal processing including
pitch shifting, automatic pitch correction and vocoder.

It is basically the same thing as fons' jretune or Tom's autotalent. I
wanted that functionality but at that time fons didn't made it and I
wasn't aware of autotalent. So I made it myself and decided to release
it. I have not tried any of the above for now, so I cannot say
anything about sound quality differences.

I made a working version of VocProc some time ago, but now finally
found some time to clean the code and prepare it to be released.

You can grab the code at:
http://hyperglitch.com/dev/VocProc

Currently, code was only tested and compiled on my computer (Arch
Linux, fftw-3.2.2, Qt4.5) and it works OK (for me).

Any feedback and bug reports are appreciated.

Cheers!
Igor