[LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

Will Light visinin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:27:54 EST 2010

> I'm having some difficulty in seeing the purpose
> of providing this MIDI interface.

It's wicked fun.  A use case that I can vouch for myself is using such
retuning as a crude single-voice harmonizer.  I'll take a vocal line
and just play MIDI notes along with it to hear how it'd sound, and
when I come up with a harmony that works I'll bounce it and play it
alongside the main vocals.  It opens up the possibility of creative
off-label use of pitch correctors, and I can say I would definitely
use it.

-w