[LAU] Music made on (with?) linux (and windows and mac!).

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:07:44 UTC 2010

Greetings Louigi!

My understanding of it is that you're given a user defined amount of time in
which to play in real-time (say 16 beats or 4 bars of 4/4 time) before that
'buffer' is then sent to all other players and likewise with them. So you're
never really playing at the same time as them, just playing over the 4 bars
before them and they play (in real-time) )over your previous 4 bars.

Actually Giuseppe, I play keyboards, utilising the amazing sampler that is
Linuxsampler for acoustic instruments and a combination of the Bristol
Mini-Moog emulation and Rakarrack FX for nice distorted lead sounds. My nick
on ninjam is Andrew.

Andrew.